Sunday, November 6, 2011

***

Newly finished pieceAfter a whole pile load of work + commitments, I've finally finished this A2 piece! I really liked how it turned out. The colours don't seem to be that accurate in this picture. But well, you get the idea! It's been super fun creating this very British packaged food piece. In particular, I got to taste my first ever HP sauce! I was so curious, I just had to go try some myself! And the verdict is... I kind of think it's a bit too strange for my liking. I don't like bbq sauce and I think it tastes like it!

Knowing this painting will be properly framed up and be given as a surprise gift from a loving wife to her English husband - it just makes my heart swell a little. Oh how romantic! Thank you Lauren for this wonderful opportunity!

0 comments:

Post a Comment