Friday, October 19, 2012

For Phoebe...


It's finished, the first of many. I am making all of my nieces one of these, a little cushion with a pocket and a mini owl softie. The fleece fabric is so warm and snuggly for little ones.


We are off to the Lake District tomorrow to visit my husbands family for the weekend, but also because on Thursday, it will be our 10th wedding anniversary, and we were lucky enough to get married in the church in the centre of Bowness-on-Windermere.


Then, next week is the start of the 2 week half term holiday. I have promised Lucy that while Luke is at nursery on Wednesday, we will have a girls dressing up day. She wants to wear her princess dress and she's asked me to wear.....my 'marrying' dress as she calls it, I'm going to feel like a right banana if anyone comes to the door!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment