Saturday, December 29, 2012

Secrets revealed...

This is the cushion I made for my mum for christmas, it is her family flower garden. There are three hearts planted, which are her three children and nine flowers growing to represent all her grandchildren. I made the cover with an envelope back, I guessed it was wise to have it removable in case it ever needs washing!


And, this one was for my mother-in-law, a sewing cushion as a passion for making things is something we both share.



Just a quick hello to any new visitors from Sew Mama Sew, please come in, make yourselves at home, have a mince pie and some mulled wine!

Plus a big thank you to Beth for mentioning my owls.

Next project is Lucy's birthday on the 6th January and she wants me to make her something, not sure what yet, so watch this space...!

0 comments:

Post a Comment