Saturday, April 11, 2009

My holiday weekend so far...

Has been so wonderful! I spent both afternoons in a little town away from the city, called Williamstown, It was a lovely town with so many puppies and friendly people! I'll let these pictures sum up my weekend so far. Enjoy!

Hi there!
Picnic at WilliamstownMy choice of flavourBlue skyAfternoon Sunlight


The weather was lovely, company was great. What more can I ask for?
Oh but Darren's parents have returned to Singapore, and Darren's away on a weekend conference in Adelaide. That leaves me pretty much alone at home cause my other housemate went to visit her aunt. The house is so quiet. I wish everyone was back home. So the house wouldn't be so cold and empty.

Anyway, I hope the weather will stay this good tomorrow.
Have a great Easter Sunday!

Happy Easter!Hi from Williamstown!

0 comments:

Post a Comment