Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Art stuff in the making

Packed and ready!16 april

And so, the reason why I've been so busy and away from my computer, is because I've been up to a series of art ideas and marketing my art in little places around Melbourne.

Firstly, I'm in the midst of applying for a busking license, which will be granted really soon! And then I'll be busking at least/hopefully once a week! : )

Secondly, I'm working on producing a few limited edition copies of zines to be sold at Sticky Institute! How exciting! I'll probably be selling a few online as well. So look out for that. They'll be ready by end of next week!

Thirdly, I've been working on more handmade books which will also be sold at some tiny shops in Melbourne. 

Fourthly, I'm also looking at placing my handmade cards in shops around the city, and selling them on a commission basis. I've got a shop in mind and I'll be going in to speak to the boss tomorrow.

Fifthly, I'll be busy creating some art pieces in the coming weeks, to be placed at George Street Cafe in East Melbourne. They will be on sale and I'll be showing you pictures once I get started!


Ooh!  So, I've got so much art ideas in my head, they're bursting! :P Things are really picking up, I was supposed to be resting and having fun ( it's the mid-semester break ). I pictured catching up on sleep happening a lot, but somehow it didn't come true. But it's alright. I'm quite happy as it is, and the only other thing I would like to have now, would be a pet. I've always wanted a pet. For.The.Longest.Time. I'd love to be able to take breaks from work to spend time with my pet, draw my pet, etc etc.

But oh well... stop dreaming!

Alright, I need to go work on my art history paper now ( which to be honest, is really quite a bore! ) But yup, I need to get started!

See you around!


0 comments:

Post a Comment