Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Hello hello!

I have been so busy and exhausted, so sorry I haven't been online much.
Anyway, I just thought this space was getting a little too quiet so I'm here today just for a quick post.

Remember last week when I mentioned how I ruined my favourite pair of red loafers?


Darren so wonderfully bought me a new pair! :P
We were walking along the city streets a few nights ago and we passed Wittner on Collins Street and saw this awfully cute pair of mocasins. They were just so cute, and he told me to go back and check out the price, since the store was closed.
So the next day, I went back and it was on sale! Still pricey, so I stood there contemplating. I was in my ruined pair of loafers, and standing next to the pair of brown lovely ones, just made my ruined ones look so old and worn out. So it wasn't really hard to decide on buying the pair. And darren, being darren, has decided to buy it for me as an early birthday!



So now I'm one big happy girl with new lovely shoes! Yay!

Alright, I'm going off, I need to chill and stop doing and thinking a million and one ideas at a time.



And because you stayed to read, here's a painting I completed a few weeks ago. It's oil and glitter on canvas! I hope you like it : )

I will be back tomorrow with more stuff to share, I promise! : )
ByeBye!

0 comments:

Post a Comment