Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Florence in action!

Michelle and ShelleyTest print
Test print
Ooh look! It's the very special Florence in action! If you don't already know, Florence is Frankie and Swiss's amazing printer. She's not just any normal printer. She's a textile printer! ( Not sure if that's the right term ) But hey! Look, that's Michelle and Shelley, and that's Florence turning my artwork into beautiful linen napkins for Shelley's studio dinners next year!

Shelley has specially asked if I was game to team up with her in producing some limited edition napkins for her dinner, which will be part of Melbourne's 2012 Food and Wine Festival. Of course I said yes! I didn't even need to think! Good food, art, how cool is that. Very, I think! And it didn't help that I was already in love with Shelley's shop. It's the perfect little shop, filled with beautiful handmade pottery ( Made by Shelley herself of course! ), soaps and candles and yummy candies. I keep telling others how Shelley's shop feels like Christmas all year round! Thank you so so super much Shelley for asking me to be part of this exciting adventure! And thank you Michelle too for teaming up with us to make this all happen! Without you and Florence, this wouldn't even be possible! Thank you!

Did you know, Florence also printed my funny meaty pillowcases? I have 2 left in the shop! And with an additional 20% sale, they might be too yummy to resist? You never know, someone out there might like a meaty pillowcase!

0 comments:

Post a Comment