Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Thank You and Happy Holidays!

Oh wow! No pictures in a post! Haven't done this in a very very long time! I am currently on holiday in Singapore, back home with my family and we leave for a family holiday to Turkey and Dubai tomorrow. We won't be back till the new year, so just wanted to say a big huge thank you to all of you for all your support the past year. This year was probably my hardest year so far. With so much going on. Those of you who read and follow this little blog will know I lost my best friend to cancer. ( I dreamt of him two nights ago. I miss him terribly! ) I'm still learning to cope with it every day. Some days it's good, some days it takes a while for me to let it all sink in that he's no longer a phone call or tram ride away. But life goes on! And this year sure went really fast. I guess being in mourning helps. I worked myself to the core and had so many wonderful opportunities be given to me. All the magazine and newspaper features, teaching experiences, new friendships formed. Thank you so much for everything.

So yup, before I end my last blog post of 2011, I just wanted to say, have a blessed Christmas with your loved ones, and a terrific New Year! I'll be back in full force come Jan. I'm pretty sure I'll be taking a whole crazy lot of photos while in Turkey. And I am going to try, with all my might and luggage space, to bring home a carpet. Even if it means I'll look like a total wacko, wearing all my clothes onboard just so to have enough space in my luggage, I'll still try! All the beautifully hand woven textiles. I'll be crazy not to bring any home! So yes, wish me luck with not getting a heat stroke on board the plane!

See you in the new year folks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment