Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Finders Keepers!

At our little standDarren and myself
So, I've just returned from a nice little break in Sydney! Well, Darren and I went up for Finders Keepers and had lots of fun meeting new faces, selling my work. Even though it was really tiring having only 3 hours of sleep ( thanks to last minute packing ) to last us through our first day of flying + setting up + selling adventure, it was nonetheless still a super experience! Darren's excited and wants to do it again next year! Haha. Well, we'll see how it goes. Perhaps We might apply for the Brisbane market? Hmm... Thanks to everyone who came and said hi. All you lovely lovely readers, makers, friends, Lauren, Chrissy, Em and John, Matthew, the Frankie ladies, Angela and Renne from Leeloo, Kirsty and Josh, Beth Emily, Dani M and so on.. And of course, not forgetting the Harvest gang! Emma and her lovely sister- Ange, Thank you for the last minute Bunnings run! Emily and Jenn and the ever so hilarious Miss Indie and her love for thai salted duck eggs. Haha. You guys made my whole Sydney market experience one to remember! View more pictures here! Sorry, I decided not to post them up here. I look SO tired in almost all the photos. My teeny tiny sleep-deprived eyes! Gosh!

Darren left with a cute little house brooch. And I left with a necklace from NotTuesday, Which I wore every day after that! A lovely wooden rice spoon from attia, a brooch for my sister and the cutest ever vintage-style polka dot red bathers. I tried them on at the market and instantly felt hot! I NEVER ever feel that way about myself. A old lady came up to me after seeing me in it and said " Darling, you got to get it. Seriously, You look so good in it! You've got such good legs! Seriosuly.. It's great on you! " Awww. Thank you lady. You put a smile on my face : ) I never enjoy spending time at the beach cause I'm always so conscious. Singapore/Asian girls are tiny and being a size 14.. 16..It's like I'm a giant. So thanks lady, for making me feel good and special about myself! Best market experience ever!

0 comments:

Post a Comment