Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Time for...

some thank you's.  

Thank you for all the excellent suggestions for crafty boy items, some superb ideas came up.

Thank you to all those who have nominated me for bloggy awards recently, it is very sweet of you.  I've been such a bad, (but busy) blogger I haven't got round to this yet!

Thank you to Sarah of The Pesky Bombolino, for the ticket to the Amy Butler (who is strikingly tall!) talk today at the Festival of Quilts, it was fascinating.

Thank you to Manda, and Janet, for taking time out today to meet up.

and a big thank you to my husband, for being 'mum' for the day so I could go off on a jolly!

(I spotted this clock button on one of the stands today which has given me an idea for a future project, all I need now is some time to play around with it!)

After trying out virtually every sewing machine in the NEC today, I am shocked by what they can do nowadays, mind you, it has been twenty years since I was last in the market.  The shortlist is narrowed down to, either a Husqvarna Sapphire (I quite liked these because of the automatic sensor system on the foot, and they seemed quite user friendly) or a Bernina Activa (well, Bernina's kind of speak for themselves don't they?!) 

Help!, which would you choose? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment