Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Playing with food,

Now, I'm always having to tell Luke in particular off for playing about with his food rather than eating it.  But there are occasions when playing is the right thing to do, and this was one of them.  I decided it would be fun to make pizzas from scratch, even the dough.  (ok, I confess.  We did use the bread maker for the dough)

Each pizza was a different shape,

for Lucy, our resident rock chick and Hannah Montana fan, a guitar.

For Luke, the car enthusiast, a VW Beetle.

And for me, Lucy informed me this was in the shape of my favorite thing.  Given the frequent mess in this house I clear up on a daily basis, I assumed she was referring to the hoover!  But no, my favorite thing, as she reminded me is, of course, chocolate.  Its in the shape of a bar of chocolate!

Now, they're all in the shape of a few crumbs!

ps, next post is going to involve a giveaway, and 3 prizes!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment