Sunday, September 2, 2012

Winners & WIP's...

This week is the beginning of my new working regime, Luke has started his pre school sessions, yipee!  I have been slowly working through my to do list and amazingly getting through it, now if I could just find the list, I could tick stuff off!

At the weekend, I was riffling through my fabrics and realised I have quite a few sewing based prints which gave me an idea which I'm going to try out via Etsy.  The bird isn't finished yet, there is another element to add, but he will be part of a little group titled 'The Sewing Birds'

(I love this print!)

Edited to add the fabric details since a few of you have asked, it is by Moda, their 'Wee Play' range by American Jane and is called Rulers.  I got it from Sew Mama Sew, unfortunately this colourway is sold out but they have blue available)

On to important business, the giveaway winner.  Luke has been learning how to use my computer, he's managed to grasp watching monster truck racing on You Tube, so I gave him the task this morning of picking a winner.  In place of the high tech random number generator thingy, we used the "Mum scrolls up and down through all the comments while little boy closes his eyes and points a sticky finger at the screen shouting 'that one'!" method.  Worked well, apart from the fact that the screen now needs cleaning, but the winner is...


I'm quite looking forward to this as Barbara's chosen colour scheme is that of a snowy owl, which is something I've not done before but I'm finding quite an inspiring idea.  I will add it to my to do list, when I find it, that is!

0 comments:

Post a Comment