Thursday, March 1, 2012

More napkin peeks!

Napkins Napkins Napkins
Woah! This whole week has been pretty intense for me! I started a post-grad course in Education and so far it's been go go go! It's so fast-paced I found myself at the library till 8pm on day 2! I guess coming from full-freedom art school and a year of working on my own, teaching independently, the sudden change of having to do so many readings, prepare and print out lecture notes... it's just totally strange and something I'm not used to at all!

Anyway, school aside, I just wanted to share the above photos with all of you. More exciting sneak peeks and bits of a napkin I made! I went in to the Frankie and Swiss print studio last week and took these photos. Can't get enough of how lovely my drawing feels on linen! Seriously surreal to be able to touch and feel, use and wash and even iron my art! Thanks Michelle and Jacqui for printing these up so beautifully! These napkins will be super limited and are made as part of Shelley Panton's upcoming studio dinner, which is part of the Melbourne Food and Wine Festival. Read more about Shelley's studio dinner and make a booking here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment