Wednesday, November 28, 2012

I must be the last person in blogland...

...to have placed an order with Superbuzzy! After seeing Soozs' playmat & toybag tutorial, I fell in love with this farmyard fabric and could resist no longer. I would have caved sooner if I'd known you get sweets in with the parcel!

Can't wait to make an owl out of it, it'll be a barn owl!!





Fabric is something I don't buy in abundance, being a great believer in the 'use what you have' idea. So much so, that I am hoping to organise some sort of a fat quarter swap in the new year, please do let me know if you would be interested in taking part. I have quite a few Kaffe Fassett fabrics I would love to share that are just sat here in a basket.




Thank you to Chandra, Monda loves.., and Celeste, you have all signed up to 'pay it forward', I will be in touch after christmas for your addresses, (although, Chandra, you will need to email me as I have been unable to find a way of contacting you through your blogger profile). There is crafting going on, but nothing I can share just now unfortunately, but will do soon!.

0 comments:

Post a Comment