Wednesday, January 6, 2010

As of right now...

My room in MelbourneMy room in Melbourne My room in MelbourneMy room in MelbourneMy room in MelbourneMy room in Melbourne
I kind of miss my Melbourne room a lot. I like how my room is of a decent size. Enough for me to sit on the floor and make art all day long. There's cute art on my walls, paper doileys all around, occasional pretty vintage teacups sitting on my table, the smell of eucalyptus or sometimes strawberries. Makes me feel like I'm in a forest. Nice.

Oh and I booked my tickets back to Melbourne last night. I'll be here in Singapore till the Feb 19th!
And I'm going on a short family holiday to Bangkok at the end of this month!
We'll be staying at this budget hotel. Looks rather grand to me. Can't wait!

As for today, I'll be staying home again (I like staying at home actually),
work on some new prints, have cake and tea and watch funny re-runs of Sex and the city
and of course do some reading, while enjoying the comfort of my bed.

It's good to be on holiday.
(PS: Even though I'm still working hard on my own art stuff)

Cheers to a great day!
Double Yay : )

***********
Art on my walls are by my talented friends!
'Circle and triangle' paintings: I picked them up from the dump in school. I'm serious!

0 comments:

Post a Comment