Monday, January 25, 2010

More Etsy Favourites

Hello! Over the weekend, I did a little guest post on lovely Anna's blog!
You can read the post here. And truth is, I have so much more favourites I'd like to share!
So just thought I'd share more over here : )

1
4

5
Springtime deer by Sian Keegan

6

7

Bearded bloke brooch by Handmade Romance


8
Big loop necklace Mars by Wonderwonder

9
Plush Arctic circles by Jackiepeppermint

Swoon! These are all so lovely! But my pocket's empty.
So I just have to keep dreaming I own any of these precious little things.
Haha. A girl can dream!

PS: My paper brooches are working out great! I found this magic matte spray thingy that works like a varnish. It makes my brooch smudge and waterproof! How neat! And best of all, it doesn't leave this icky visible thick layer, like most varnishes do. It's practically invisible and not even there! How neat!
I'll show you the ready made brooches in my next post, I promise!


0 comments:

Post a Comment