Sunday, January 10, 2010

Making things work

Lavender
Sometimes I wish I had a greener thumb. So I can bring home flowers and not kill them within 3 days. You see, I think I only have luck with simple-to-grow-plants like Mint, Basil, Thyme, Strawberries, Cactuses, and basically plants that will not die if I so happen to forget to water it for a day ( which often happens ). Until my thumb is greener, I should try and be happy with the plastic purple flowers I have at home.

Oh and you know, during the past week I managed to find some sweet fabrics! I will be making some books tomorrow and these will be their covers! I'm excited to finish them off so they can find themselves new perfect homes.
Soon to be book covers
PS: Thanks for all the sweet comments on my previous Sydney zine-post. I dream on making a Melbourne zine, and while planning my upcoming Thailand trip, I was actually toying with the idea of making a Thailand one too! But you see, I think I shouldn't load myself with too much things, since I'm actually on a holiday. So I'll just finish my Sydney one first. Thanks so much for being so supportive of the zine! Glad you like what you see so far! : )

xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment