Wednesday, January 13, 2010

la petit paris!








Looking at all these lovely photos shot by
Jen, what's there not to love about Paris? Everyday I dream of making a Paris zine. In which I'd draw and list all the different places, bakery and cafes, quaint alleys, monumental sculptures, art galleries, fountains and all the other sorts of beautiful things I would love to experience in Paris.

I've never ever been to Paris before. But I've always dreamt of it as such a romantic place. Imagine enjoying my mornings with yummy crossiants, chocolat froid, having picnics in the beautiful Luxembourg Gardens, sketching all those sweet balconies, riding around in a rented bicycle, etc. There's just so much beauty in one place, it's impossible to not like it! Back in school, I even learnt French just so I could pretend to speak and be chic. But unfortunately, I've kind of forgotten all/most of it now. Haha.

But yes, until I finish my Sydney zine, get back to school and all, my little Paris zine would have to be a little dream project on hold.

Note to self: I'm on holiday, I should be relaxing and not piling up on work! Hah.
PS: Here's an awesome Paris Guide for download!

0 comments:

Post a Comment