Sunday, January 1, 2012

Kapadokya, Turkey

Kapadokya, Turkey
Happy New Year folks! I'm back from my family vacation in Turkey and Dubai! It was so much fun and we hopped from one place to another everyday. From the busy city roads, to the countryside. From the snowy mountains to warm sand dunes. I took a gazillion photos ( as usual! ) and will be sharing them with you in the next couple of days, or maybe even weeks. Too many photos! I'll be blogging about the many patterns, tree types, sights, the list goes on! I even visited an elderly couple's wonderfully cosy cave home. So I'll be doing a mini cave home feature too!

Now, off to go shake off this horrible jet lag I'm having, along with a horrid whip lash ( thanks to bumping up and down mega sand dunes ) See you around soon! Stay tuned!

PS: Mission accomplished! I am a proud new owner of a handmade Turkish rug! Along with two very cute hand embroidered cushions. Thanks Dad and Mum! And yes, they did fit into my luggage, after lots of compressing, pushing and squashing. Oopsy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment