Friday, May 4, 2012

The day trip...

It's not often I blog about personal stuff, but today I'm making an exception as I've just got back from taking Lucy & Luke down to London.  For those who don't already know, my husband is a portrait painter and also the President of the Royal Society of Portrait Painters who hold their annual open exhibition at the Mall Gallery every May, and today was the private view...

Alastair giving his speech, 


Luke hiding behind Daddy,


Lord Julian Fellowes giving his speech (I didn't dare ask him about Downton Abbey, I bet everyone asks about Downton Abbey these days!),


Alastair, Lord Fellowes and Cornelius Fudge Robert Hardy,


feeding time at the zoo (poor things, they were a little overwhelmed by it all),


and 'Hmm, who is this one by?  I recognise the name'


'It's Daddy's!'

0 comments:

Post a Comment