Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Red shoes...,

I've posted before about my love of the colour red.  For a while now, I've been on the look out for a woollen jumper to felt, which is just the right shade of red.  The one I used for this latest softie shoe, is more pink than red...,  

but on Friday, while dragging Luke on a thrifting trip into town, I spotted not one, but two red jumpers.  Now, given that I am getting short of storage space, and also trying to be thrifty in my thrifting, I can't warrant buying both jumpers, the question is, which should I get?

One is a lovely, rich shade of true red, the other is just as nice, but a slightly bluer red, and I just couldn't make my mind up.  They have put them both on one side for me, and I'm going to ask you lot for advice on which colour to go for, which would you get?!

(another softie shoe, it's been a while since I've made these, was fun remembering how!)

(I know what you're all going to say..., get both!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment