Sunday, May 20, 2012

I like quirky!

We are going to a wedding tomorrow, and last night it occurred to me that I had yet to sort out a card, no problem, I can make something. After a bit of trawling about on Flickr etc for ideas, I'd seen lots of lovely wedding inspiration but it was all a bit 'seen it all before' if you know what I mean. Cakes, champagne glasses, wedding rings, confetti, all the usual imagery, but nothing a bit different, unique, and well, ...quirky.  Then I remembered something I'd seen on the 'Feeling Stitchy' blog a while ago, a love note.

So with that in mind, and also obviously subliminally channeling my daughters homework?! (must be because it reminds me of my old school exercise books), I came up with this...


I just need to finish mounting it on the front of the card and that's my homework finished.  I know I like quirky, I just hope the bride & groom do too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment