Thursday, May 17, 2012

Good news always comes after bad...

There are some things that have been happening here that I have yet to share...

(more owls for next Etsy update)

Since having the bout of tonsillitis, I had started to feel like I was hitting a bad patch. My son drove a battery powered car across the top of my head, which got tangled up and pulled a large handful of hair out (yes, ouch!!), I pinched a sweet from my daughter and then thought, 'this feels harder than it should be!', to find a rather large chunk of both tooth and filling had come out (dentist for me on Wednesday!). This next one is more my own fault, but while burning the midnight oil a bit too much this week, I started to nod off and headbutted my sewing machine!

But, then the natural law of the universe steps in, and brings good things to even it all out, firstly for me, there has been world domination by way of toadstools!!, and secondly, for my husband...

Some of you who have been reading my blog for a while will know what he does, he is a portrait painter, and after being a member of the Royal Society of Portrait Painters for around 5 years has just been chosen to be the new President!

You may now call me Mrs President!

ps, all those signed up for the swap, you should have received an email from me yesterday, please let me know if you haven't or if there are any problems.  I will be drawing swap partners later today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment