Saturday, December 1, 2012

Making stuff...

When I left my design job last year, it was something I had thought about doing for a while, in the end, the decision was finalised due to the fact that we, as a family, relocated from the North West to the East Midlands. The plan was always to go freelance when our youngest started his five sessions at nursery, which isn't until september next year, but, as happens often, fate stepped in!. My husband spotted an advert earlier this year, which he forwarded on to me, I quickly got some stuff together and sent it off. The next day, a reply came, saying yes!.

So, here is the result, you may or may not have noticed the book link in my sidebar to,'Making Stuff for Kids'. I have done two projects that feature in this book, firstly a how to stitch counted cross stitch section, and secondly, a pattern and instructions for this rag doll.




I am really pleased with how it all looks in the book and also proud to see I'm in the company of some very illustrious other bloggers in there, Soozs, Heidi Kenny from My Paper Crane, and also Cupcakes for Clara to name but a few.

So, why not have a go and make your own doll, you too could make a little girl smile like this...

0 comments:

Post a Comment