Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Another WIP...

A variation on the toy bag/play mat linked to here, and inspired by this, (scroll down and you'll spot it!) to create a felt road applique. Firstly, all laid out as a paper pattern.

Then pinned together in felt and fabric, next... the sewing!

This is intended for one of my nephews as his christmas present, along with some little cars, but it is proving very popular with Luke already. He keeps pointing at in on the floor of my sewing room and saying his favorite word, 'mine!'.




... and how lucky am I?

Suzie Sews won one of the owls in the giveaway and sent me this as a thank you!

It's so cute!






EDIT TO POST
Can I just mention something to all craft bloggers, do you back up your blog?. By backing up, I mean saving a copy of your posts and template on your hard drive. If you don't, I would suggest that you do, better to be safe than sorry.

0 comments:

Post a Comment