Sunday, December 9, 2012

more nice things...

I love Pinterest.  It's the kind of website I'd like to climb into and live.  It's just so full of nice things.  Here are some of the best I've stumbled upon lately,




chore magnets (I'd need them in UK pounds though!)


perhaps a tooth fairy letter? (good grief I wish I'd known about this last week when at 1am I found a questionaire under Luke's pillow for the tooth fairy when he lost his first tooth!)  Actually, I've just bought this set for him for christmas, he has a thing about giving me notes on tiny pieces of paper.


Yum, can't find a direct link to this recipe, what are they?, muffins with the middle scooped out maybe?


more yum, lasagne cups,


and I think I may just be in heaven, creme brulee fudge.  That's a sugar thermometer going on my christmas list then!

0 comments:

Post a Comment