Sunday, December 23, 2012

We're getting there...!

Another owl and cushion made, ready for christmas...

...another owl still waiting (patiently!) for her cushion...

...but look, some 'Moo' cards have arrived, and is that a 'Lucykate Crafts' label there on the side of that cushion?. I think someone may be making preparations for opening an Etsy shop in the new year!

For now though, we are getting there. Car play mat is finished, along with some other gifts which will have to remain secret until after christmas. The 'to do' list is still quite long of jobs that need doing round the house, not only do we have christmas eve tomorrow but it is also Mr Lucykate Crafts birthday. Lets hope this year, he can remember how old he is and not have to ring his mum to double check!

Pre christmas postman brought me some little parcels, I won my first giveaway, look at this little selection of goodies from Paper & String!


I just want to thank you all who visit and leave comments. I have had a really enjoyable first year of blogging, made some lovely friends, seen the most wonderful, inspiring work, and read lots that has made me both laugh and cry!

MERRY CHRISTMAS


0 comments:

Post a Comment