Sunday, December 20, 2009

If only I could have these for christmas!


I would buy all three pairs and the men's pair for Darren. Unfortunately, there's such a thing as limited shelf space, too big or small a size, too expensive to afford, horrible shipping prices. And you know, I really need to save all the money I get from selling my art, and use them to buy nice paper so I can make more art.

So yes, I had to hold myself back and buy myself only the third pair you see up there. Since that was kind of too cute to resist. And besides, it was the cheapest of them all. And Darren couldn't fit into the men's one.

Oh how I love brown, leathery, vintage shoes!

----------------------------
Happy Holidays to all of you out there! I'm in Singapore right now, and it's really warm here. I wake up every morning wishing it would snow, just like it did here! But yes, I try and distract myself from the heat by drawing and spending time with Darren and friends. I intend to drop by just before Christmas, to show you all a completed kitty cat drawing I'm working on as of right now. Hehehe. It's my first time drawing a cat! It's quite fun so far.

So yes, be back! If not, happy holidays and a Merry very happy Christmas to you all!
xxxxxxxxx
: )

0 comments:

Post a Comment