Saturday, December 12, 2009

Early Christmas presents

Loving this cookbook to bits!
If you follow my blog, you would know I wanted this book quite badly. I watched the movie and loved all the bits in it! Tried the poached eggs, omelette and roast chicken and they were all fantastic! Minus the poached eggs though, still learning to perfect it!

So Darren got this for me as an early Christmas gift! Sweet! I've been pouring through the book in amazement, laughing at the funny bits and trying to tell myself I'm still full and not eat after 10pm. I'm excited and would love to try the Quiche recipe soon!

Thank you so much Darren! You're the sweetest! xx

Apart from now being the proud owner of a great cookbook, I also treated myself to a nice red lipstick. ( Not sure why but it looks really pink in the photo below! Will take a nicer one soon! ) and my Kate Miss Silver drops necklace finally came in the mail! I love it so much, I wore it out the entire day! Friends commented it was pretty!

And if you're curious, yes, I knitted the tiny skinny scarf. It was my first ever knitting project from 4 years ago! I don't wear it out now though. Too short!
New things

0 comments:

Post a Comment