Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Sydney: Manly and The Rocks

Ferry rideManlyManlyManlyManly ChipsCute magnets I really wantedUs at the MCA
Can you spot me?
It was such a hot super warm day! But we still had so much fun, jumping across, hopping across zebra crossings, visiting the MCA ( I loved it there! ), making strangers laugh and go 'ooh' with Darren's super huge taped up Sydway map. ( He was trying to be funny, his idea of an interactive art project ), had awesome potato cakes ( we actually do hate potato cakes, but the ones we had were so good! ) and fresh fish and chips. Taking a ferry across to Manly Beach with my two super cute friends Amy and Sarah. We walked a lot, and had fun ice cream times too!

I took this little picture, which I'm sure you've seen if you read their lovely blogs. Oh how I would love for another cone right now!
Amy, Sarah and Myself
Fun ice cream times! Ice cream, oh ice cream, how I love you so much!
xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment