Sunday, December 6, 2009

Sea otters are such cute things!

Did you know, sometimes sea otters sleep holding paws with other sea otters? Isn't that cute? I thought that was sweet so I made a little drawing of an imaginary sea otter friend. This imaginary sea otter friend loves the snow and winter.
Sea otter
I kind of like the original drawing a lot and decided I should turn it into several prints ( but only just 40! ) so others can meet my sea otter friend and say hi to him in person too. So if you'd like to meet him and have him stay in your lovely home, you can pop over here!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Winter Sea Otter print

PS: The print is printed on a lovely heavyweight 220gsm smooth, matt, cream-coloured french cold pressed paper ( Oh what a mouthful! ) But yes, if you've been following all my twitter tweets, you would know how much I've been raving about this beautiful paper stock I've found! Oh and did I mention, the inks used for printing, are archival, fade-proof and waterproof? Yes yes! I'm excited about that too! : )

0 comments:

Post a Comment