Thursday, December 3, 2009

Sea Otter Drawing

Sea otter
I was reading up on Sea otters and mustelids, and decided to do a little drawing on one. I kind of like how the drawing turned out and am in the process of making a few prints out of it. I found this perfect French cream paper. It's beautiful! I've also found other wonderful papers, but they seem to be too thick or the colours just don't go well. I'm still on the search though. And let's just say, the search has been a little frustrating.

I'm going through one of those phases where I'm feeling really overwhelmed and tired. I feel like everything is not going right and I just can't focus. I feel like I'm in too many places at the same time and my head hurts so often. Those tension headaches are sure making a comeback. And that's not good at all.

I've been thinking about closing my online shop for a while now and reopen only in the new year. So I can take a good break. But I've signed up for another month of paid account. So that leaves me with no choice but to keep it open. It will be great if I could sell off all my remaining things so I can focus on making new things for the year ahead.

Anyway, for all Singaporean readers, I've got a few of this zine and one more fabric pack left. If you're interested to purchase any of them in SGD, let me know. We could arrange a meet up in town so you can waive on mailing charges as well.
Zine: $12.50
Fabric Pack: $13.50

0 comments:

Post a Comment