Monday, December 6, 2010

Sushi Night

Sushi NightSushi NightNot sure if anyone else loves sushi as much as I do. But yes, I really love sushi a lot! Whenever I have sushi, I think of my best friends. We all grew up together since high school, and I always remember going out for sushi nights with them. We'd order our favourite ones like crab inari, ebi, fish roe and so on. Living in Australia means expensive sushi trains. I don't go out for sushi here. Not at all. And my best friends all live in Singapore. So the experience is kind of different I guess.

Anyway, I decided on Sunday, to have homemade sushi for dinner. Darren likes sushi too. So we had quite a bit of fun making our own. We made salmon, egg, prawn, tuna, avocado and crab stick sushi. Well, not all in one roll of course! Haha

0 comments:

Post a Comment