Sunday, December 5, 2010

Magic bag

ExplosionSo much stuffingAll my sculptures into a bagSuper Vacuum BagI finally got to pop by Melbourne's Daiso over the weekend. Let's just say it was a bit too tiny. The one in Singapore is probably 10 times bigger. And yes, I am serious. Considering it occupies almost half of an entire shopping level. At least that's what I remember. Anyway, I got some vacuum bags for my sculptures and they are amazing. They work like magic! I know you might laugh at me for saying this, but I've never ever used a vacuum bag in my life. I always just sit on zip loc bags and try to squirm as much air out as possible. But well, it doesn't work at all for my fat sculptures. They were so fat and so squishy and my 'bum power' just didn't work. I just ended up sliding all over and all the stuffing just came out, leaving me sitting on an almost empty zip loc bag. Ahh, how effective.

Anyway, I am pretty amazed as to how everything's nicely flat and stored now. It took me a while to get over unstuffing my sculptures. Darren kept going ' aww. Don't be sad...' but yup, it all ended up with me smiling and being so amazed at those magic bags. I think I was having more fun than anything else really. Okay, maybe I wasn't having fun when I dropped my whole bag and styrofoam balls went everywhere. That was a nightmare! But yes, we cleaned up fine, so that's good. Now does anyone want to buy beanbag stuffing off me? I've got heaps!

0 comments:

Post a Comment