Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Hi there!

Berry PickingBerriesStained handsI managed to find some time to sneak in a little post! I've been away still, traveling out in the countryside, along the coastal region and up to the hills. We went berry picking yesterday. And came home with 5kg worth of berries! We spent last night making boysenberry jam along with a berry chocolate cake. Rather yummy, but oh so much sugar! Today we're going fishing and having a barbeque. Having my family around is just too much fun. I hope everyone's christmas holiday is going nicely. For all those in Australia and in the warmer countries, have fun in the sun! For those who are in the colder parts of the world, wear lots of layers and drink lots of hot chocolate! I promise to share more holiday pictures with you guys when I'm back!
x

0 comments:

Post a Comment