Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Frankly quite Frankie

Frankie Issue 39Frankie Issue 39Frankie Issue 39Some of you might remember this post I did a while ago. Sorry I couldn't say much about it then. But yay it's out now! The lovely Lara at Frankie asked me if I wanted to draw some yummy ice cream for the newest issue some weeks back. Of course I said yes. It's Frankie, we're talking about, and ice cream. I am a big cream cream-aholic! In fact, I just had a cornetto cone today. Oops! Apart from ice cream, Frankie also featured some Diana World Tour Lomography cameras. Again, it was another project that I was kind of hiding some weeks back. And it's out now! So go have a read and guess which camera's mine!
Lomo featured in Franki's Issue 39
Oh and I know I'm kind of slow but I also did an illustration of some Kit cosmetics in the previous issue of Frankie. I realize I got so busy with grad show, I didn't even show you the page. So here it is! You can also view the close ups of both the ice cream and kit illustrations on my portfolio.
Frankie Issue 38Frankie Issue 38
I must admit, seeing my name under 'illustrators', made me jump and and down in my room a bit. I'm always secretly dreaming of being part of the wonderful team at Frankie. So yes, you can say it's a big dream come true! I had to rub my eyes a couple of times. Close the cover and open it again to read and make sure my name's there for real! I know, so silly!

Alrightyo, lots of talking about Frankie today. But it's such an awesome magazine, and no I am definitely not biased. Go out and grab yourself a copy if you don't believe me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment