Thursday, December 2, 2010

Guess where Darren and I went yesterday?

Christmas Tree FarmChristmas Tree FarmChristmas Tree FarmChristmas Tree FarmOoh yes! We went to a Christmas tree farm! It was so much fun. We both thought it would be pretty much self-service and that we would be given a saw, and  trolley wagons which we could pull. But instead, we had a cute teen who followed us around helping us chop down whichever tree we chose. Haha. Well, not that I'm complaining! Considering how the day turned from bright and sunny to a huge thunderstorm, complete with lighting, thunder, and even hail! Hmm. Maybe that's why I look so ready to run away in the picture above. Just look at those angry clouds!

Anyway, our tree is sitting nicely in our living room right now. I woke up this morning to the smell of pine in the air. So nice and so fresh! We need to go get lights and decorations for it this weekend. It is currently just a tree with a star on top. We're not so much into the whole plain-tree look. And no, I don't quite like flashy coloured lights that play music when programmed. I'm super clumsy too. So intricate porcelain and glass ornaments are also a no-good. Actually, if Darren lets me, I want to decorate the whole tree with candy canes, plaid ribbons and a few gold baubles! I think that'll make a cute and yummy tree. Hmm. We'll see!
Christmas Tree Farm

0 comments:

Post a Comment