Saturday, April 21, 2012

Beg, borrow and steal...,

Things are a little slow this week.  The kids have gone back to school, and my three days that I get to work are passing by fast, with not very much done.  This holiday has been nice, albeit tinged with a little sadness due to a close family member being very ill, Lucy, Luke and I have spent a great deal of time together just chilling out.  We've had lots of cuddles on the sofa, watching dvd's while basking in (finally!) a bit of sun flooding into the lounge.  Luke is growing up so fast, he's 4 soon, ...4!

Still don't want anymore though, here's why...,

(warning - this does contain some mild swearing!)



It's not often I borrow from others to blog, but I first heard this song a while ago now, still makes me howl with laughter every time

0 comments:

Post a Comment