Monday, April 9, 2012

Right first time...?

errrrrr... no!

It's very rare for any of the softie's that I make when working on a new pattern go right first time.  But I don't have a problem with that, I'm human, I make (lots of) mistakes!.

This is the fox I mentioned in this post

It's not finished, but I've stopped because he's just not quite right.  The design needs tweaking and I'm not convinced with my fabric choices either.

So off he goes, back to the drawing board.  And just to show you how often this kind of thing happens, here's a whole drawer full of 'not quite rights'!


I can't remember where I came across the link to this, but I love this idea.  It's a collaborative blog totally dedicated to handmade mishaps, Craft-Fail.  I think I'm going to have to join, I'd feel right at home there!

So, come on, fess up your handmade disasters!, and have a happy easter.  This is my favorite holiday, it involves chocolate, yum!

0 comments:

Post a Comment