Monday, April 9, 2012

Sewing and shopping, shopping and sewing...

I have been out of action for a few days, a bad (and my first ever!) bout of tonsillitis added to the school holidays have led to a bit of a craft shutdown. So last night, I decided I needed something to get me back on track, so began making something to enter in the Softie Awards,

After a quick trawl through all my images on Flickr, I decided that as this cat has proved popular, (it's been favorited by 67 people!), that was the pattern I would work from, plus I have a felted jumper in a really soft pink, which I've been dying to cut into when the right project came along.  It's not finished yet, but I'm hoping to get my entry in before the weekend.

Luckily, my credit card hasn't been affected by illness, and I did start to get a few deliveries of things I ordered last week,

lovely new books and embroidery thread,

and some pattern booklets and a rather lovely Elephant kit from Sewing Stars and Wee Wonderfuls.

If that little lot doesn't inspire me to get back to crafting, I don't know what will!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment