Thursday, June 7, 2012

Put some chalkboard paint on it...

Ta-da!


As the picture says, it's been a long time coming.  Our kitchen has been an ongoing saga, everything that could go wrong, has gone wrong.  We've had to take the floor up because of an ant infestation, the washing machine leaked and wrecked the new floor - twice, etc etc...
For now, rather than replace it, I've decided to make the most of what we've got, but one thing we hadn't got was a cooker splashback.  My original plan was to have a map behind a sheet of glass, but that was working out too expensive for a cheap fix it job.  So after a bit of googling and Pinterest-ing, I found this image.  

Problem is now Al is concerned I'm going to go over the top with the chalkboard paint (in the style of 'put a bird on it') now I've spied this, and this, and this, and this, or this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment