Monday, February 22, 2010

Insert Coin Here!


INSERT COIN HERE



Mountain Tea

Have you seen this yet? Insert Coin Here! A little show/exhibit I'm involved in! Curated by the clever duo Nella and Kim! Do check out the wonderful blog for more information! I've got 10 limited edition mountain brooches up for grabs. The brooches are all individually wrapped in tea bags with nice tea tags too! Just open them up and you can wear it on your clothes! The exhibition will officially open on Friday 12 March at 1000 £ Bend from 7pm onwards. Come by and say hi! I'll be there! I promise!

Lots of exciting things lined up this year! Not only is it going to be my final year in art school ( Which I suppose means extreme busy-ness which I enjoy, coupled with lots of explosive ideas! ) But I'm also going to try and apply for volunteer positions at craft places and galleries. So I can learn more about how everything happens behind the scenes. I think it's so good to be able to learn as much as you can from the real working world and from people from the industry.

Apart from that, I'm also planning a small show with my two friends Sarah and Amy. Something small but sweet I promise! Hopefully at a quaint little cafe/gallery. And I also am looking forward to meeting some of my online artists friends to do some drawings together.

It's always nice to do some drawing over good hot chocolates and cookies.

0 comments:

Post a Comment