Thursday, February 11, 2010

Necklaces

Wiksten NecklaceFor me, For you Necklaces
A while ago, I bought one of Kate Miss's Brass drops necklace. I loved it so much, and bought another of her woven necklaces. I love wearing them together. They look cute that way! This morning I got one of Jenny's wool necklaces. ( Pictured above. ) Before making my purchase, I went on flickr and I found a cute outfit post of Whitney, the cute blogger of Darling Dexter, wearing her Wiksten wool necklace. Too cute for words!

Yes, I should stop indulging and spending my money on pretty necklaces. But I can't help it. I don't know about you, but buying handmade sure does make me happy. Anyway, enough of online shopping. I need to stop buying stuff for now. And start saving the rest of my money so I can buy more art supplies and make more art.

Anyway, 2 more days before my Etsy shop sale ends!

PS: Pardon the crappy quality of the second photo. I was using my phone camera!

0 comments:

Post a Comment