Sunday, February 7, 2010

Super cool scarves

1
2
Gorgeous galaxy-ish scarves by Shabd simon-alexander. Wouldn't it be great to wear a little bit of stardust and galaxy around your neck? I think it is.

Anyway, I haven't been doing much drawing these days. I kind of want to spend my last few weeks before I go back to school, not making much art. Instead, spend some time thinking about my art approach for this year, gather bits and pieces that inspire me and prep myself so that when school starts, I'll be so itching to draw and make art so much, and all these bits of gathered inspiration will suddenly just explode into thousand bits of ideas, colours and new work forms. I think if you're an artist, it's a good idea to try and stop making art once in a while, take a break so when you come back, you'll have even better ideas and you'll be all excited and hyped up.

So yes, if you've been reading my blog, do prepare yourself for lots of inspiration, pretty things, found objects sort of posts. Coming right up! Do feel free to say hi, leave comments, ask questions. I never bite. I promise!

Oh and if you're looking at buying some art, my TINY PRINT AND BROOCH sale is still happening over at my etsy shop!

0 comments:

Post a Comment