Monday, February 8, 2010

Thoughts on my mind today

On a monday afternoonMorning goodness
Triangles, sandwiches and apricots in my cereal. That's all I'm thinking about right now. I think about waking up, watering my little herb garden, enjoying my bowl of cereal with lots of fruits, making yummy wheat sandwiches with lots of alfalfa in them. But really, I'm just missing every bit of being able to sit quietly in my room in Melbourne, looking at the cut-out pastel triangles I stick on my wall, while enjoying my bit of breakfast and letting my brain think of tiny little art stuff. Alone, quiet, with the sound of birds and a lovely blue sky outside my window. That's how I like it.

Off to watch Matilda now. (I used to secretly wish I would grow up to be like Miss Honey from Mathilda.) One of my favourite movies and books of all time. I love Roald Dahl's books. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Fantastic Mr Fox, Esio trot, George's Marvellous Medicine... These were my favourites! I still re-read them once in a while now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment