Sunday, February 28, 2010

My side of the weekend

What I wore on SundayOur late Sunday lunchesPotted flowersColoured gobstoppersTeacups and plate for youSomeone else's window sillAutumn is finally hereSunday dinner feasting
The weather was much cooler. We even spotted the first signs of Autumn! Oh yay! I love Autumn best. It's my favourite season of the year. The weather is always just cool enough to pile on enough clothes and not look like a big ball of yarn. If you know what I mean. Anyway, we enjoyed our weekend with lots of good food and discovering quaint little shopping alleys. We walked around Greville Street in Prahan and I got myself a new Striped shirt from American Apparel. It's so comfy! We also bought a mini barbeque grill set and set it up just in time for a midnight barbeque session. So much fun!

On Sunday, Darren drove us to Canterbury. We pretended we were going on a mini daytrip. And lunched at The Maling Room. I had yummy quiche and salad. I'm craving a bit of quiche right now. Nothing but cereal for breakfast though! We ended our weekend with a big feasting over at a friend's. So much good food, to celebrate the last day of the Chinese New year festivities! Ah, so much fun. Now it's Monday and it's back to school again for me. Off to shower and then pack my 'luggage'. Moving into my new studio today! And that means lots and lots of brushes, cans, paints and stuff to bring in!

I hope your weekend was as swell as mine : ) Feel free to tell me all about it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment