Thursday, February 25, 2010

So warm today

Jockeys IcecreamAlbert Park
I went out with my guy pal this afternoon. We drove to Albert Park for some good ice cream at Jockey's, my new favourite place for ice cream. I got two flavours, Hokey Pokey and After Dinner Mints, but couldn't taste any bit of it since my taste buds and sense of smell was still on holiday. ( 4th day running! ) It was so warm, a high of 34 degrees today. I was supposed to go for a nice French dinner date with Darren tonight. But I'm still not well, and after this afternoon's heat, I felt even sicker, I think I'm down with hay fever. And I'm now home wondering when will I be able to taste and smell again. Anyway, it's Friday so I hope you guys have a massive weekend planned!

See you Monday! xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment