Sunday, March 7, 2010

Crazy Melbourne weather

Minutes after this shot...Heavy Rain in Daylesford
There's only one thing on my mind right now. And that's watching the crazy heavy rain. It flooded and hailed in Melbourne yesterday, but Darren and I were away on a daytrip to Daylesford. It rained like madness over there too. ( You might be able to tell from the pictures ) Someone got struck by lighting. Road accidents happened, bits of the town got flooded, ambulances were rushing up and down the town's main street, and my feet was constantly wet and soaked.

I'm now sitting and watching the rain pour down again from dark clouds. Not sure if it's going to flood and hail again today. But there's severe weather warnings..

So to all you Melbourne blog friends, stay dry, warm and safe!
Early stages of flooding and my cold toes

0 comments:

Post a Comment