Monday, March 22, 2010

Getting a Kick start

Getting a kick start
As mentioned before, I was feeling lousy about my art. Everything I wanted and wished for to turn out nicely didn't and I just felt like the stuff I was embarking on in school was nothing but distant to who I am and really shallow, without much purpose. So I took a step forward, threw everything out ( not for real, but you get the idea ), and embarked on the idea of making a huge book.

If you've read my Design Files feature last year, you would know I was intending to make a giant book. You see, due to budgets, money and all sort of financial issues, it never did happen. But I thought hard over the weekend, this is it. I gotta do it. Almost a year and the idea of making a giant book is still on my mind. So here you go, Day 01 of my giant book project. So far so good. I'll tell you more over the next few days, about what the project/book is about!

0 comments:

Post a Comment