Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Hard work does pay off!

Cream of Mushroom
Last night, Darren and I spent an hour in the kitchen, cooking up a storm, pretending we were contestants of 'My Kitchen Rules'. Which by the way, is my new favourite thing to watch on tv. I'm a cooking show geek, to be honest. So yes, we made lemon chilli prawns, fried fish and spaghetti, with cream of mushroom soup. So yummy. ( Everything was made from scratch, the soup, even the chilli paste for the prawns was made from scratch! )

I came home today after 5 straight hours of hard work in my studio, even though I was so tired and sleepy to begin with! And found out my Etsy shop's been featured on Holly's Decor8 Blog! What a surprise and rewarding opportunity! I am so happy and excited about it. To me, it's really a big thing so thank you Holly! : )

Oh and remember I blogged about the first show I'm involved in for the year, Insert Coin Here? I popped by Craft Victoria on Monday to check it out and to my surprise, it was almost all sold out! So exciting, day 1 and an all sold show in just 6 hours! You should really check it out next week when it's at Captains of Industry. I know I will!

Coming home to such good news, totally made my day and assured me hard work does pay off!
So yes, work hard peeps! It's all worth it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment